A comment from a church member about the sermon on April 14, 2013 and MY SINGING.

Hi Ha Na,
This is N from Chemainus. I had to leave church before the service was over on Sunday so I never had the opportunity to speak with you. I really liked your 'Good Morning' message - your description of our beautiful world at sunrise when the dew drops sparkle. It was a lovely service and very meaningful to me. Most of all I enjoyed the song that you first read to us in English and then sang to us in Korean. You have a lovely voice. Thank you for sharing the song with us. I would like to have the words for this song in both English and Korean. No, I do not read or speak your language. However, I do keep a book of favorite quotes and poems and songs. I would like to include the song you sang.
I very much enjoy the peace I feel during and after church each week I can be there. Thank you so much for sharing your love of God with us. From where I sit I see your face shining with love and caring. I'm glad you are here.
I send you the hug we missed the past Sunday.


To read the Children's time and the Sermon on the same Sunday (the Third Sunday of Easter on April 14, 2013), please click here.
http://peacemama3.blogspot.ca/2013/04/childrens-time-third-sunday-of-easter.html

To hear Korean Singer Yang Hee-Eun's singing of Morning Dew on You-tube, please click here. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBdtzvmOLx8


Featured Post

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World (Matthew 22:15-22), Oct 23rd, 2022

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World    (Scripture: Matthew 22:15-22) After the ConXion service, Oct 23rd, 2022, celebrating the ...

Popular Posts