My Bio


My Bio for the church website 


I have been working with Chemainus United Church as an intern minister since May 2012. Living with this congregation has been a great joy to me. The best part of my week comes with coordinating and leading worship services; I always marvel at how this congregation praises, prays and experiences the peace, power, and passion of God. I love preaching. I love to create the children's time, engaging our young ones with stories, questions and props; I write stories, prayers, and a sermon each week to insure that each Sunday service's liturgy and message is fresh and current.




My four-member family lives in downtown Ladysmith; my husband, Min-Goo, is the present minister at Ladysmith First United Church(http://ladysmithunited.org/minister_and_staff.html). My two sons Peace (7), and Jah-bi (2) keep Min-Goo and I busy - they have a lot of energy and curiosity! The three men and I like to go on adventures and day trips (if it's child-friendly), and we also love to barbeque seafood on our apartment’s balcony.

I have an internship blog, and update it weekly. (http://peacemama3.blogspot.ca)Take a visit, and find some of my past sermons and prayers, as well as evaluations I have received from the congregation. I am looking forward to seeing you either online or off-line, hopefully in our beautiful sanctuary!

Featured Post

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World (Matthew 22:15-22), Oct 23rd, 2022

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World    (Scripture: Matthew 22:15-22) After the ConXion service, Oct 23rd, 2022, celebrating the ...

Popular Posts