Where Waters Meet (October 19, 2014)

Where Waters Meet

The following inspiration on Water has come from my new friend, Melanie Kampen. The inaccuracies are due to my capacity in noting things in English.
"When I think about water I am drawn into the healing capacity of water, the basic sustenance for our lives (physical/spiritual sustenance), and also to the chaotic aspect of water.
I hold two things together - water as unsettling and also water as healing
These reflections offer the invitation to ….muddy waters of Winnipeg - muddy waters. The violence... what is happening to this muddy waters…the missing and murdered indigenous woman ….
Idle no more movement which is both the indigenous and settler movement …. invite us to the muddy water…unsettling our own waters..our life that is messy… And the spirit that troubles and heals at the same time."

I originally posted this to my Facebook page on October 19: https://www.facebook.com/hana.park.357284

Featured Post

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World (Matthew 22:15-22), Oct 23rd, 2022

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World    (Scripture: Matthew 22:15-22) After the ConXion service, Oct 23rd, 2022, celebrating the ...

Popular Posts