Schubert and my improvisation

Hi C, 

Did I tell you that I had just begun to play the piano again, since "24 years" ago? 

Recently my family inherited an old piano from church, and I have been slowly telling people these days that I can play the piano and as I have my piano at home now I begin to enjoy it again. 

I recorded one video at home, playing Schubert. The other one is what I "improvised" on the last Sunday night at 9 pm after youth program I led. I improvised the one Just because I didn't have any music sheet with me at the time but wanted to play. 

I lost skills and accuracy but like to express my feelings and some creativity through playing the piano again.

A gift to enjoy that I found again - after 24 years! 

They are better to watch at night because, you know? One is recorded at 1 am. The other one is at 9 pm. The night’s mood ~ 

Schubert (3 mins) - 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNvA0Nv5mg4 (Click the link, if you can't watch the video below)


My improvisation (1 min) - 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUJYEhdb_N0 (Click the link, if you can't watch the video) 


I am sending these one as I was trying to upload them to my blog and thought of you. 

Ha Na

Featured Post

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World (Matthew 22:15-22), Oct 23rd, 2022

Sermon: The Images of God in the Reversed World    (Scripture: Matthew 22:15-22) After the ConXion service, Oct 23rd, 2022, celebrating the ...

Popular Posts